Guidelines for Use
- Museum members, docents, and volunteers on current status are allowed borrowing privileges. Items in the Special Collection, Memorial Books and Self-Published Memoir Collection are not circulated.
- The circulation period for books is three weeks, but one week for audio, video or other media. A maximum of five items may be checked out at one time.
- Computers in the public area are to be used for research purposes only.
- General internet use and any use for social media, gaming, personal or business e-mail, participation in online discussion groups and other unrelated activities are not allowed.
- Holocaust Museum Houston neither assumes nor accepts any responsibility for any patron's misuse of copyrighted materials or services.