Holocaust Museum Houston is pleased to offer professional development trainings for educators.
Explore the history of the Holocaust, human rights, and social justice through interactive workshops hosted at the Museum or on your school campus. Engage in guided discussions and activities designed for K-12 classrooms while learning about FREE programs and resources available at the Museum.
Schedule on demand PD for your campus in-service days or during PLC time. Full day and half day workshops are available and can be adapted to fit your schedule. Earn CPE and GT credits and receive a certificate of completion upon completing the program.
Educator Workshop Options:
- Holocaust 101
- Human Rights 101
- Genocides of the 20th Century
- Social Justice in the Classroom
- Lessons of the Holocaust: Historical & Modern Day Connections
- And Still I Write: Diaries from the Holocaust & Times of Conflict
- Holocaust and Social Justice Art
- Holocaust & Human Rights: Bilingual Resources for the Classroom
- Holocaust & Genocide In Focus: Special Topics