|2016 Holiday Schedule
The Museum will be closed to the public on:
- Friday Jan. 1 - New Year’s Day
- Sunday, March 27 - Easter Sunday
- Monday, Oct. 3 - Rosh Hashanah
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 - Yom Kippur
- Thursday, Nov. 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- Sunday, Dec. 25 - Christmas Day
The administrative offices are also closed on those days.
The Museum will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on:
- Monday, Jan. 18 - Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, March 25 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 30 – Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, Sept. 5 – Labor Day
- Friday, Nov. 25 – Day After Thanksgiving
- Friday, Dec. 23
- Friday, Dec. 30
|The Museum is open to the public seven days a week.|
Monday to Friday,
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Noon to 5 p.m.
|The Boniuk Library is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Library is closed Saturdays and Sundays.|
The Museum is closed for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. For other holiday hours, visit the "Events" tab on the Museum’s Web site at www.hmh.org.
Children under age 6 FREE
Students age 6-18 FREE
College-level with valid school ID FREE
Seniors age 65+ $8
AARP members with valid ID card $8
Active-Duty Military $8
General Admission $12
Holocaust Museum Houston is free each Thursday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and on Memorial Day (May 30, 2016), D-Day (June 6, 2016), Kristallnacht (Nov. 9, 2016) and International Holocaust Remembrance Day (Jan. 27, 2016).
|Docent-led tours can be scheduled for schools and groups of 10 or more. Tours are available in Spanish, English and French. To arrange a docent-led tour, please call Visitor Services at 713-942-8000, ext. 302 or submit the form below.|
|Group tour request form|
|Guided tours are available for all visitors on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday tours run at 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sunday tours are scheduled for 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.|