To get to Holocaust Museum Houston via METRORail:
- Use the Museum District (Binz/Ewing) stop.
- Walk two blocks to Caroline Street.
- Turn left on Caroline Street.
- Walk two blocks to Holocaust Museum Houston, on the corner of Caroline and Calumet Streets.
To return to the METRORail stop from Holocaust Museum Houston:
- Exit the Museum and walk left on Caroline Street for two blocks.
- Turn right on Binz and walk two blocks.
- The train is at the corner of Binz and Ewing Streets.
Download METRORail map and schedules.