The Museum's Corporate Circle, established in 2010, was designed to strengthen the partnership between a socially conscience business community and the cultural arts, while highlighting the lessons of the Holocaust through quality exhibits and programming.
Through corporate support, companies help the Museum teach children the dangers of hatred, prejudice and apathy against the backdrop of the largest genocide ever to happen in our world – the Holocaust. Corporations can take a stand to remember the 6 million Jews and millions of other innocent victims who perished and join us in honoring the survivors’ legacy.
Corporate Partnerships Help:
- Teach hundreds of thousands of students each year about their individual responsibility to society – to stand up against injustice and not be an indifferent bystander.
- Educate hundreds of at-risk youths about the dangers of discrimination and prejudice.
- Provide world-class programs, speakers and exhibits to help our audiences learn about the past so that they can impact our future.
- Keep our doors open free of charge every day so there is never a barrier to anyone who wishes to learn.
- Raise public awareness of genocides in the world today and work to end them.
- Train area law enforcement officers in combating hate crimes.
Corporate Circle Membership
As a member of the Corporate Circle, organizations join a strong alliance between business and cultural organizations. The program offers robust benefits packages that are tailored to a corporation’s culture and needs and that provide a competitive return on investment while strengthening unrestricted funds for quality programs, exhibits and general operating support for the Museum. Corporate Circle offers many levels of support:
- Corporate Chairman: $20,000+
- Corporate Director: $15,000 - $19,999
- Corporate Officer: $10,000 – $14,999
- Corporate Executive: $5,000 - $9,999
- Corporate Partner: $2,500 - $4,999
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Participation
- Exhibit and Educational Opportunities
- Event Opportunities
- Museum Membership Privileges
Additional Ways to Support:
Employee Matching Gifts
An Employee Matching Gift Program is a quick and easy way to increase the impact of your employee’s contributions to Holocaust Museum Houston. Please check with your Human Resources department to see if your corporation has a employee matching gift progam.
Holocaust Museum Houston gladly accepts support in the form of donated services, goods and opportunities that help supplement the Museum’s operating support and programming.
For more information on how your corporation can get involved at Holocaust Museum Houston, please contact the Museum's Member Services Department at 713-942-8000, ext. 112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.