This exhibition has been generously underwritten by:
- N.B. Ferdinandsen & Sons A/S, Gilleleje, Denmark
- The Smith Foundation
with additional support by:
- A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S
- AYG Construction, Ltd.
- Cemex, USA
- The Consulate of the Kingdom of Denmark
- David R. Pulk/E-P Team, Inc.
- Gilleleje Badebyggeri, Denmark
- Groves Industrial Supply
- E.R. Hawthorne & Co., Inc.
- Haynes Whaley Associates
- Keystone Concrete Placement
- Linbeck Group LP
- M&M Lighting, L.P.
- Mark S. Mucasey and Associates
- Sterling Steel Company
- Stray Cat Transport, Inc.
- Summit Steel
- TNT Crane & Rigging, Inc.
- Trio Electric
- Triple-S Steel Supply
- Troop 1190 of the Boy Scouts of America
- Union Pacific Railroad
with special thanks to:
- The Honorable Anna Holliday, Honorary Vice Consul, Kingdom of Denmark
- Lars Starck, N.B. Ferdinandsen & Sons A/S, Gilleleje, Denmark
- Niels Andersen, Gilleleje Badebyggeri, Gilleleje, Denmark
- Bjarni Reynisson, Take2 Film & TV Production, Copenhagen, Denmark
|The Museum is open to the public seven days a week.|
Monday to Friday,
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Noon to 5 p.m.
|The Boniuk Library is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Library is closed Saturdays and Sundays.|
The Museum is closed for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. For other holiday hours, visit the "Events" tab on the Museum’s Web site at www.hmh.org.
Children under age 6 FREE
Students age 6-18 FREE
College-level with valid school ID FREE
Seniors age 65+ $8
AARP members with valid ID card $8
Active-Duty Military $8
General Admission $12
Holocaust Museum Houston is free each Thursday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and on International Holocaust Remembrance Day (Jan. 27, 2017), Memorial Day (May 29, 2017), D-Day (June 6, 2017), and Kristallnacht (Nov. 9, 2017).